TIME IS MONEY - GRANT CARDONE - | London Real

Shigrila Lack Skardu Gilgit Baltistan


 


I wrote a book and called the

 

millionaire booklet wrote that book in

 

two hours it was translated at 38

 

languages for free because my social my

 

social media standing around the world I

 

just asked a bunch of people can you

 

help me 38 languages and leary in one

 

month the whole book was produced

 

written translated like you need friends

 

counterintuitive 50 page pamphlet type

 

book yeah you're making not even York

 

Times bestseller yeah where'd that come

 

from another contrary an idea again like

 

like the book publishers you know

 

they're they're dying they're there

 

they're there come on man

 

antiquated that you don't even count

 

digital downloads like you what's wrong

 

with you right so give him something

 

they can read in a couple hours

 

getting certainly nineteen months to

 

write my last book cuz of the publisher

 

was involved ok I'm not supposed to

 

write a book while I'm writing a book so

 

I wrote a booklet ok broke the booklet

 

in two hours the booklet made more money

 

in nineteen days than the other book

 

made in nineteen months and was

 

translated translated in 38 languages

 

the other book that took 19 months

 

publishers editors but you know all this

 

energy all this wasted freaking energy

 

and money still hasn't been translated

 

so speed see is uh now back at how fast

 

kind of work compressed time

 

 time is money

 

most people  don't even understand

 

the concept like what is it what is that

 

even mean they say it but they don't

 

know what it means yeah oh it's a cute

 

saying it's a perfect t-shirt but

 

they're not actually applying it to

 

their life no I what does that mean

 

man what does it mean time is money

 

right how do you multiply time how do

 

you buy time rich people buy a time

Comments

Popular Posts